Monday, August 27, 2012

A Two-fer Kind of Day

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday!!! So I have two cards to show you today. Here is the first one and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card for the Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge.....Summer Treats. I am sad because this is my last challenge for the SCS CAS Summer DT. I had sooooooo much fun during these three months and Cari and Darsie are totally awesome!!! The new SCS CAS team will be revealed this Thursday......can't wait!!! I also created this card for the CASE Study challenge!!! I CASEd my awesome friend Wida!!! I CASEd this awesome card of hers.

Here is card two.......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge:






Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!!!

-t

17 comments:

Laurel said...

I love these cards, especially that strawberry one!

SugarGem said...

Tenia I absolutely love your berry card. Yum

Jovan said...

Both cards are WONDERFUL!

Donna Bowman said...

Great CAS Strawberry card! Love how you used the colors this week on the second one! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe.

Wida said...

I can't believe it!!! What a sweet thing to do. And seriously, your card looks better than mine. WTHeck? no saying bad words in front of the teacher. hehe...

Wida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wida said...

I can't believe it!!! What a sweet thing to do. And seriously, your card looks better than mine. WTHeck? no saying bad words in front of the teacher. hehe...

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What great cards! I love the spattered background and pop of green for the thanks card! So happy you could join us this week at PDCC!

Rose said...

awesome cards :)

Marlena M. said...

I love both cards~fantastic style!

Connie Mercer said...

great card and I love the design!!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!

Angi said...

Love your fresh and fun designs. So happy to have you playing along with us at PDCC!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my gosh, girl... they're both perfect!! I'm dying for the first one, especially. Yum!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jean Martin said...

Oooooh!!!! Beautiful!!! I paused for a few minutes and looked at EVERYTHING. hehee. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Veronica Z said...

Tenia both of your cards are FABULOUS! Love those strawberries, and your card using SRM stickers for the PDCC challenge!! You rock!Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!!

Barb said...

more stunners! you have a perfect understanding of the design principles...everything is placed perfectly on every card you make! inspiring :)