Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Citrus Thanks

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a card that I created today and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!


I used the Stampendous! Elegant Borders set to create my Faux Washi Tape and I also used the Stampendous! Daisy Thanks set. I created this card for the upcoming Stampendous! July challenge which is to use Citrus colors. I also played along in the CASE Study challenge and in the Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Thanks challenge:

If you have a minute please check out my Mardi Gras project up on the SRM Blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Citrus Thanks Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Marshmallow(Bazzill Card Shoppe) Mint Chip(Bazzill), White scrap paper for Faux Washi Tape(Hammermill)
Ink: Pear Tart, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black(Tsukineko), Copic Markers
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Scissors

30 comments:

Aimes said...

Fabulous card, girlie! Love that faux washi tape!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :D
Hugs!
x

Jingle said...

Very pretty car!

Lalo said...

WOW this card is awesome!!! and I did see your Mardi Gras tubes and I love them!!!

Annette said...

awesome...love the bright colors....great coloring

Barb said...

stunning! I love the colors!

Aimee Kidd said...

Tenia, that is such a pretty card! Loving the flower and butterfly!

Cyndie said...

Gosh, what a great card! I love your combination of colors, patterns, and texture!

~jan said...

What a gorgeous card, girlfriend!

Jen W. said...

I LOVE the bold colours on this, Tenia! So yummy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the flower and the butterfly!!!

Theresa said...

Great card - look you colored!! WEll done.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so citrus it makes me pucker!!! Love it Tenia!

Kim S said...

I absolutely love these colors! The faux washi tapes makes it extra special!

Maureen said...

totally yummy faux tape! Love the bright, bold colours :) THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

JenMarie said...

Ooo...LOVE this!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous bright, citrus colors and I just love the design!!! Your washi tape is so very creative! Love it! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza, girl... that card is TOO cool!! LOVE it!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! xx

Karen said...

very pretty card...

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on your win, love this green.

N@ said...

great card! love the distressing in this one and the previous ; )

Angi said...

Love the happy colors. Have a Happy 4th!

Rose said...

beautiful card and your coloring is awesome!!!

i saw your super FUN tubes on the SRM blog!!!! congrats girl :)

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty colors and I love the awesome design...beautifully done, Tenia!!!

Robin K. said...

Congrats on the Case study challenge shout out! Love these yummy citrus colors and the faux washi tape!

Dana said...

Love the colors on this card. So pretty hun.

Toni Sacrison said...

Wow! So pretty and bright. I love that stamp set even more now'

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Very pretty - love the design and the colours really stand out :))

Denny said...

Beautiful colors in the faux washi tape. Just perfect for the lime background.

StampendousGraphics said...

Tenia, I can feel the Vitamin C flowing our direction! Thanks for playing this week with such a cool card!

Cath said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)