Monday, June 11, 2012

Smile Doily Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday!!! Well happy for me because I am on vacay!!! Tim, Theo, the inlaws and I are in Steamboat Springs for a week.....and yes.....I am still blogging because that's how I roll....lol!!! Today is also a day very special!!! Tim and I have been married for 7 years on this day!!! So we are gonna hang out around the town, have a picnic lunch and see if he can by me those Toms that I want.....lol!!! I just love this man......wonderful hubby and father.....he simply rocks!!!! Well I took care of the lovey dovey mushy stuff.....lol!!! Here is the card that I created for the Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge(which is to use white on white) this week and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!!


I used my new My Thoughts Exactly stamp set.....Dainty Doilies...I just love these stamps!!! I used the colors from the Dynamic Duos challenge this week:


I also played along in the CASE Study challenge too!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
-t


Card Recipe for Smile Doliy Card
Stamps: My Thoughts Exactly
Paper: White, Gray(Bazzill), Pink Grid DP(PTI)
Ink: Onyx Black(VersaFine)
Accessories: Rhinestones(Mark Richards)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Paper Snips(SU!), Big Shot(Ellison), Butterflies Die(SU!)

28 comments:

Jingle said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Angie Tieman said...

Happy Anniversary! That is definitely something to smile about! Your card is fabulous!

Be sure and post a pic of those new Toms new get, hehe!

Jessica Lattimer said...

I am just in awe of this card still! And happy anniversary, enjoy your vacation!

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

Simple beautiful!!

Wida said...

It's official, we need to get together and use MTE stamps for a creative session. Card is Bella!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Happy Anniversary, love bug! I love this card! It's gorgeous and I love all the texture you added!

darkheart2011 said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous, Tenia! I wish I could go on vacation. I've still got a week of teaching, then more grad classes! I won't be seeing a vacay for a looooooong time, lol. Hope all is well, my friend! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card, love the colors you used!!

Lalo said...

This card is just gorgeous!!! I love every thing about it!!!

cbuswell said...

Stunning! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! : )

Emily Leiphart said...

Happy anniversary, Tenia! I love your beautiful card. Enjoy your vacation!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Congratulations to you and Tim! Your card is awesome. Blessings!

timepasshobbies said...

Many congratulations and happy returns of the day! :)
This card is sooo pretty! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy anniversary!!! And loveeeeeee your card! LOVING the butterflies!! Have fun on vacay!!!

Danielle said...

GORGEOUS!

Alyssa Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary Tenia! Wow, this card is gorgeous!! I am loving the popped up butterflies and you stamped that doily beautifully!

<3 Alyssa
www.MyThoughtsExactly.co

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous card, Tenia...love the colors and that awesome doily image!!! Happy Anniversary...mine is tomorrow!!!!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is just divine. I love the little butterflies perched on the doily. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOVEEEE it!!!

Kim S said...

A BIG congrats to you and Tim...I hope you are totally enjoying your time in the mountains. Your card is fabulous! This is what elevates you over the rest of us...none of us would have thought of a black doily...and it is gorgeous!!

Arlene said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together! This card is simply gorgeous! Love it!

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tenia! And happy anniversary!

Debby said...

Beautiful doily and I love the contrast against the white. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Lesley said...

How pretty! Love that layout and the doily done in gray looks very pretty! Thank you for playing along at Dynamic Duos!

Melissa said...

This is SO pretty, Tenia!! I just LOVE the pop of color against the embossed white! Just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Give it up for some cute Toms! Just when I don't think I need another pair...I need another pair! Lol! Love your card, Tenia! The polka dot embossing is a fabby touch. Hope you are enjoying your vacation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Big Congrats girl! This is super sweet and I hope you are having a blast on your vacation!