Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stampendous April Saturday Challenge!!

Hey Y'all!!

It’s the first Saturday in April, and that means the Stampendous team has a brand new challenge for you. This month, in honor of Earth Day, we are challenging ourselves (and you) to make something that uses product(s) that are recycled, repurposed, or reused in some way. The possibilities are endless! Snazz up a household item and turn it into something beautiful, use something unexpected on your card, or even just use up some scraps you’ve had in your stash forever (that’s recycling, right?!?). Here is my project and it goes a lil' somethin' like this...................CHECK IT!!!

The thing that was recycled on this card is the wrap....it came from a gift that I received a while ago.

Ready to see some more? Here is the whole list of our fantastic team members who are sharing some fabulous inspiration with you today:

Don’t forget – we want YOU to play along with us! You have until Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM EDT to add your direct link to our collection at the end of this post. You do not have to use Stampendous products, but we sure love it when you do! As an extra incentive for playing along, one lucky crafter (drawn at random) will receive this fabulous Mother’s Love Perfectly Clear Stamp Set. Available in stores now, it will be on the website for purchase soon!


Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address.  We hope you have a chance to play along with us this month (you can enter as many times as you’d like!)… Happy Crafting!

I also played a long in the CASE Study Challenge this week!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

Materials for Thanks Card
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Webster's Pages, Hammermill White, Bazzill
Ink: Onyx Black(Versafine)
Tools: Scissores
Other: Recycled/Reused Wrap



Pin It





30 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Sweet card and love that pop of orange in the background with a hint of blue!

Stephanie Lee said...

love the colors and that wrap is perfect!

Crystal said...

Fabulous card Tenia, LOVE that image!!

~Tammy~ said...

Cool beans!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card Tenia! And I LOVE the music on your blog!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeee the colors and that typewriter!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love to recycle stuff for my art work. Blessings!

Barb said...

awesome card! so pretty!

Linsey said...

Coolness! I love your orange and turqoise background, it's really POPS! Great image too! I know I have some awesome Stampendous stamps so I'll definitely join in! Thanks so much for the inspiration Miss Tenia! big hugs xoxo

Aimes said...

Way to recycle the gift wrapping! Love that vintage typewriter too :)
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week!
x

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Tenia! I love the torn paper and colour combo!

Karen B. said...

Amazing card! I really love your colors too!

~amy~ said...

super fab card!

Mary J said...

Brilliant Tenia! I love the colours you've chosen to use and the ripping is perfect!

Wendy said...

This is fabulous Tenia!! I love your blog!!! I hope you have a fabulous Easter!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wonderful card sweets :)

Janelle said...

Such a pretty wrap on this awesomely colorful card!

Alice Wertz said...

congrats again for making the team!! love this fab card, so fun! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Melinda Gleissner said...

Wow, your card is fabulous. Love, love, love the orange and blue background. One-handed too...you rock!

JJ Bolton said...

Rad card! I'm glad that I'm not the only one saving random stuff for my cards;)

Pam Hornschu said...

Loving the music while I'm enjoying your sweet card! Love the torn edges and pop of color!

Simone said...

This is so cute! Happy Easter sweet friend! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Michelle said...

Great take on the CASE Study inspiration, Tenia! I love the colours you've chosen, and I love the texture of your bow, perfect!

Lea said...

Check it! (I love your saying! It's like I can hear you say it!) I love your card! Bright and cheery!

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! I love the papers you've used!

Blessings,
Aleksandra

Linda Beeson said...

I love that typewriter and the colors you used.

yyam said...

Oooh..nice! Love the typewriter and the awesome colours!

Maureen said...

love the vintage typewriter and your repurposed wrap! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Rebecca Mosher said...

Beautiful card!

Scrapaddict said...

Love that color combo!