Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

Hello Y'all!!!

So....I have been in good ole Montana since Christmas evening and I have been super busy since!! I had an opportunity to make a few cards today because of my parent in-laws 39th Wedding Anniversary. I spent most of the day creating at The Memory Trail(the local LSS in Helena) and this store rocks!!!! Here is one of the cards that I created today for my inlaws(had to keep it pretty and masculine at the same time....lol) Wedding Anniversary......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card for a few challenges too!!! I created this card for the For Your Inspiration Challenge:

I also created this card for the CASE Study challenge for this week....here is the inspiration:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone had a awesome Christmas and stuff!!! Hopefully I will be back either tomorrow or Sunday!!! Have a great Friday night!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Love Card
Paper: Light Blue(Bazzill), Music DP(Webster's Pages)
Accessories: Twine, {LOVE}sticker(SRM), Blue Ribbon(Webster's Pages), Flower(Canvas Corp), Button
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)

19 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super fantastic burlap bloom!

Angi said...

I love that gorgeous bloom. Have a Happy New Year!

Suzanne said...

Yay for trips to the LSS! Great card too! Happy and Healthy New Year to you, Tenia!

dstandard said...

Beautiful flower and card! Thanks for playing at FYI!

Annette said...

awesome fun card...love that awesome burlap flower...

Amy Sheffer said...

Love your burlap flower, Tenia! What a showpiece!! Thank you so much for joining in at CASE Study this week!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great anniversary card! Happy New Year!

Betty J Schaub said...

AWESOME! Hey T, it's my 34th anniversary today Dec. 30. Cool Beans!!!

Mary J said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Tenia! Love the flower!

Mary J said...

Oh, and a very Happy New Year to you honey!

~amy~ said...

Awesome...love that bloom! Fab that there's a good shop for you to go to! I use to love going to one in Missoula but it closed:(

Happy new year to you and your cute family:)

Beebeebabs said...

Great card - love the flower tfs!

StephC said...

Tenia, this is fabulous! I love the flower! Well done. So glad you joined us at FYI! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeee that flower! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tameko said...

Fabulous cards. Love your flower & heart. Wish you many blessings in 2012!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the burlap flower! Have fun on your little vaca! Awesome you were able to create while away!

Aimes said...

That flower is bloomin' amazing (sorry for the poor pun LOL!) I love how you've created a super card that is pretty yet still masculine!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Maureen said...

that burlap flower is out of the world!! What a gorgeous anniversary card! I bet they loved it :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Michelle said...

Tenia, I love, love, love that hessian flower! Thanks for joining us at FYI!