Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and also Happy WCMD!!!! I started celebrating very early.....like Friday for example!! I celebrated yesterday by hanging out at the Highlands Ranch, Colorado Archivers store!!! I got inky with Lisa Petrella, Michele Gross and Laura Davis!!! These ladies are seriously awesome and sooooo inspirational!!! I created three cards with them yesterday but I can only put two up because one is an entry for the WCMD Contest!!!! Here is card number one:

I created this card using the Market Street Stamps sketch and the CR84FN Color Challenge:


Here is my second card(which I am in LOVE with.....swoon....lol!):

My awesome homegirl Michele let me borrow some awesome Market Street Stamps goodness(the Vintage Wallpaper Stamp and the stamps above in the first card)!! I created this card for the Market Street Stamps Block Party!! For more info on what the block party is check here:

This next card I created for my sister who's birthday is next week but since she is here in town this week we are celebrating today....WOOHOO!!!! I also created this card for the CASE Study challenge!! Here is the card:

I used some of my new and awesome Stampendous stamps!!! I hope y'all are having a great WCMD!!! Later on I will be working on some card submissions for magazine.....oh before I go I have to show y'all my first cover ever....here it is:

The Reindeer Jar is my project.....so so so stoked!!! I bought this book yesterday as well.......awesome inspiration I tell ya!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

-t

25 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE all your cards and the jar is super cute! I wish I was at Archiver's with you yesterday!

Barb said...

beautiful cards Tenia! i need that vintage wallpaper stamp now...thanks for enabling! ;)

Chunyuan said...

beautiful bold color cards. So great for you to have friends to craft with or borrow their stuff!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Lucky you to have the chance to spend time with such creative ladies. Your cards turned out amazing. Fabulous job on all of them.

Becky said...

What fun cards! Love that ribbon in the second card! Sounds like an amazing day yesterday!

Marie said...

Lovely Fall card. The tree is a nice focal point. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Super cards, T! that book/mag looks fab...I definitely "need" it!

Debby said...

Wow great cards! And a wonderful take on Julie's card too. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your cover! Awesome! Great cards, I love them all. I wish I lived closer to you, it sounds like you ladies had thee best of days!

Glenda J said...

Congrats on your cover! Great work!
Love that you got to meet up with some crafty friends yesterday. Terrific cards (as usual). Happy WCMD!

Jen W. said...

Congrats on your cover - that reindeer jar is adorable!

All your cards are gorgeous but the first is my fave! Love the colour combo. I was just admiring that tree stamp today and trying to figure out how I would use it - now I have some great ideas! :)

Annette said...

love your cards...love how nice and bright the first card is... that yellow just pops....

Pamela said...

Great cards!! :)

Debgem said...

A super set of cards. I do like the clean and simple design on your CR84FN card. Thanks for playing along with us!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats on your pub Tenia! Lovely cards! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Karli said...

Awesome cards Tenia & a big Woo Woo on the pub. Now you're a covergirl too! Hugs~

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Congrats on the cover, girl! Your cards are all just fabulous. :)

~amy~ said...

Hey there COVER GIRL...now how stinkin' FUN is that?!!!!!!! Congrats!!! and I LOVE all your cards!!!!

Cibele Glazer said...

Tenia, your cards are fabulous! I love the second one too! That background is so beautiful.

Rochelle said...

I died a little bit when I saw that HUGE and PRETTY bow! And a big HECK YEAH for your cover project! I wanna be JUST LIKE YOU when I grow up!

Christine Traversa said...

great cards and congrats!

Samantha Casey said...

Look at your cards! Each one is so cute! Amazing work!
-Sam

Lori said...

Fabulous cards, Tenia! Love the big, beautiful bows as accents. Congrats on the cover--how exciting!

Sue Lelli said...

Whoo! Hoo! So EXCITED for you and your reindeer jar on the cover! CONGRATS! Also wish I could have played with all of you! Some of my FAVS all in one place! Sigh! LOVE all of your cards! Swooning over the second card with you and the one with the chandelier is STUNNING! Also THX for including one for CR84FN! HAPPY post!

Betty J Schaub said...

these are stunning!!!