Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Fun



Hey Y'all,

Happy Monday to you all! Not so happy with me.....I am pretty ill with a nasty cold!! I did manage to make a quick card before my little man comes back from his Grandmas.....My mom took care of little man while I rested today.....LOVE my Momma!! I created this card for several challenges. The first challenge is for the Fall Paper Piecing Challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays(I paper pieced the chair):

The second challenge that I played in is the All Things Unity Challenge(Stamp, Sticker, Embellishment Challenge....Ribbon, Stamp and my Halloween Fun SRM Stickers I used on my card). The third challenge is the CASE Study Challenge.....the photo inspiration is here. Last but not least I played in the SCS CAS Challenge and that was to use Jen's sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

-t

Card Recipes for Halloween Fun Card
Stamps: Unity Stamps
Paper: Orange(Papertrey Ink), Light Purple(Papertrey Ink), Purple DP(Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Accessories: Ribbon(American Crafts), Sticker sentiment(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Scissors(SU!)

25 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

love these colors and the mix n match patterns!!!!

Annette said...

love this card...great choice in colors...love that ribbon too....

Karen B. said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Great colors on your card. And thanks too, for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulously festive colors, Tenia! The paper pieced chair looks awesome and you've done a fine job with Jenny's sketch! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Crystal said...

Fantastic card Tenia, LOVE the Halloween theme and colors!

~Tammy~ said...

Hope you are feeling better and the lil man stays well! Love your fabby creation!

Becky said...

I hope you feel better! So nice to have your mom close by to take care of Theo :) I love your card, those colors are fabulous! You know, I've never paper pieced, I probably need to watch a video, huh? :) Never would have know that was a sticker either, awesome!!

Chunyuan said...

Love the purple paper pieced chair. Great color scheme. Hope you feel better now. I believe crafting sure will help.

Jingle said...

I love this card! So cute!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, you are so lucky to have your mom nearby to help you out! My mom is in Texas (I'm in NJ), so I never had that luxury when my kids were babies. :(

Your card is so bright and cheerful, and I am hoping you feel this way soon, too!

Dana said...

You poor thing, I'm sorry you have a nasty cold. Glad your mom could help out!
You know orange is my favorite color ever, so this card really grabbed my attention. Your purple chair rocks, and so do you! I love it when you join us for CAS-ual Fridays Tenia.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute card with gorgeous colors!

Erin said...

Hope you're feeling better!
Love this purple and orange combo :)

Julia Aston said...

Great Halloween design! love the purple and orange - hope you are feeling better Tenia!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Fabulous color combo. Love that chair. :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the colors you used and I really like the distressing on the purple panel.

lynn said...

love that sweet chair, tenia!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Hey girl! Great colors - your chair looks awesomeriffic! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Laura Davis said...

So much fun, love the colors :)
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

StampinCathy said...

This is one FUN Halloween card. Love the colors and that chair. Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

Rebecca said...

LOVE the colors! And its always great to visit your blog and hear your lovely music ♫ ♪ ♫ ! Thanks for playing along with us at All Things Unity!

Julie Day said...

Love the colors and that awesome purple chair! Such a great card design too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

papertrails leaver said...

a fun Halloween card Tenia! Love that you used the chair image!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! Hope you got LOTS of rest:) Another fun card-great colors and I love that you made it into a Halloween card! Great idea:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!!

Marcie S. said...

Nice colour combo with the purple and orange- my fave Halloween colours! Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for playing along with us at All Things Unity!