Thursday, August 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop


Hey Y'all!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!! So..... I am sooooo excited because I had time to create for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop this month!! This is this month's inspiration:

This is the card that I came up with using the inspiration above:

I used my new goodies....yay for new goodies!!! I sooooo love creating my own DP as well....had lots of fun creating the DP and the card!!! I also created this card using the Sasya Sketch this week as well as the CASE Study Challenge!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great Thursday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hello Friend Card
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Kraft, Blue(Papertrey Ink), White(Hammermill)
Ink: Pixie Pink(SU!), Lipstick Red, Green(Memento)
Accessories: Rhinestone(Mark Richards), Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Big Shot(Ellison), Butterfly Die(SU!), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Corner Rounder(EK Success)

26 comments:

Marge said...

Tried to say "CUTE" card!!! ;-)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Adorable interpretation! Love the butterfly. :)

Betty J Schaub said...

beautiful T! Love it!!!

Aimes said...

Oooh I just love the way that red pops on the kraft :)
Thanks for sharing your signature style with us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

veronica said...

very cute. love the chevron.

Kristen :-) said...

Beautiful card! love the color movement provided by your chevron! And I am always amazed at people who can tie perfect bows like yours!

Amy said...

Hi Tenia! GREAT use of the Chevrons! I love your pop of color with that red bow and sentiment! How's the wee one? I enjoy seeing pics on FB!

Lisa said...

You've captured the colors beautifully Tenia! Love the pretty red ribbon!

Jen Gall said...

Absolutely lovely card!

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card! I love the stamped background panel and your pretty butterfly!

Jackie said...

Your card is awesome Tenia!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

OH, Fabulous! Love your take on this challenge. Great background.

E.T. said...

super fabby chic T! Lowwe your cas interpretation of the inspiration picture!

Denise said...

Chevron stripes make my heart beat faster. Love your fresh take on the hop inspiration... so cute!

Alice Wertz said...

fab take on the challenge, Tenia! love your card!

Jen said...

Way to rock the chevrons. That blue flutterby is just gorgeous. Hello Friend right back at'cha!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super adorable. Love that butterfly. :) Have a happy weekend.

Cibele Glazer said...

Wonderful job on the inspiration challenge! I love the paper you chose.

Terri said...

Very nice. Love the chevron background.

~Tammy~ said...

BEAUTIFUL!

kelly said...

cute card, love the rough edge detail on your handmade DP!
Kelly xx

Stacy said...

beautiful card! Love the butterfly! Thank you for playing with Sasya's sketches!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Very nice card. Great take on the inspiration photo. I'm a new follower. Smooches... Felicia - scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful!! I love the red sentiment and gorgeous ribbon.

cbuswell said...

Brilliant colors, love it!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

Lisa Petrella said...

Fun card! I LOVE those chevron stripes!!!