Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fashionista



Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Hope all of y'all are doing well!!! Here is quick card that I created!! I created this card for the CAS-ual Friday challenge....using Glue Dots or Adhesive Tape and Glitter(the glitter strip is toward the bottom of my card):

I also used the colors for the Market Street Stamps Color Cue Challenge:

I did create this card for the CASE Study challenge but I was too late in entering it in.....my card is based off of Amy Wanford's card here. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!! Much love!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Fashionista Card
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
Paper: White(Hammermill), Pink DP(Me and My Big Ideas), Turquoise DP(Bazzill)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise(SU!), Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Sticky Tape(SU!), Glitter(SU!)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Paper Snips(SU!)

23 comments:

Laurel said...

OH such thee beautiful card, I love it!

Jackie said...

FAB card Tenia! Love the colors & added bling...great job my friend & TFS!!!!

Hope you're enjoying motherhood Hun! They grow up soooo fast!!!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

oohlala...this is fabulous. Love this color combination and what girl doesn't LOVE shoes?! Great card, darlin'.

Mary J said...

Wow! This is fab Tenia! I would never have dreamed of making this - I love your original style!

Becky said...

Beautiful colors and that glitter strip is so fun!

Hope you're having a good day :)

lynn said...

this is so fab, tenia!

Karen B. said...

What a fun and fresh card! Love the look of this!

Virginia L. said...

That strip of glitter adds so much PIZZAZZ to this design!! Love it! Hope Theo and you are doing well! Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

Coming back to say that this is a fantastic entry for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Thanks for playing!

Theresa said...

Very cute!!

**Farrah** said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
A lot of AMAZING work here, I love this girlie card.
Farrah

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card--and those heels are SOOO FAB:) LOVE it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is fabulous, T! LOVE it! :) Hope you are well! :)

~Tammy~ said...

So cool and so fashionista!

Alice Wertz said...

so beautiful and chic! super card, Tenia!

yyam said...

Such a sweet card Tenia! Love the color combo! :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Great card Tenia, love the blue and pink together!

Michele Gross said...

LOVE that shoe!! Great job with both challenges, you really used the Market Street colors in a fun way and the glitter strip adds such a fun sparkle! Glad you got glitzy with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

DoBea A. said...

Love the paper you used and how the card turned out!! Thanks for joining us in the Color challenge this month!!!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

eeeek. too fabulous.

lisa a.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sassy, Tenia! I love how you used those colours.

Samantha Casey said...

This card is so cute! I brings a smile to my face! Good luck with the Market Street Challenge!
-Sam