Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Couple of Cards......

Hello Y'all!!


I have a few cards to show y'all today!! Here is my first card that I want to show y'all:




Here is my second card today:

I created this card for the CASE Study challenge and for this weeks challenge you were suppose to CASE a participant from the CASE Study challenges. I chose to CASE Jennifer Rzasa!! I sooooo love her style and here is her card that I CASED.....right here. I also created this card for the Kraft Outlet Anything Goes challenge!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Merci Card
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: White(Hammermill), Kraft(Papertrey Ink), Yellow(Bazzill), Brown(Bazzill)
Ink: Taken With Teal(SU!), Rich Cocoa(Memento)
Accessories: White Ribbon(SU!), Button(DeNami Design)
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Dressform Die(Papertrey Ink), Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Paper Distressing Tool(Tim Holtz)


Card Recipe for Thank You Card
Paper: Kraft(Papertrey Ink), Teal(Bazzill), Yellow DP(Bazzill), White(Hammerill)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Thank You Sticker(SRM), Bling(Mark Richards)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success)





27 comments:

cbuswell said...

Two fabulous cards! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Laurel said...

Oh these are fabulous!

Aimes said...

Totally rocking that colour scheme, girly!
Thank you so much for joining in the fun on CASE study this week! Hope you and the little one are well :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Julie said...

Gorgeous stuff Tenia! Both cards are just splendid! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study.

Kim Duran said...

Tenia, these are both such lovely cards! I just love the colors and how they pop right off the kraft paper. Thanks for sharing both of your wonderful cards with us at The Kraft Outlet! I can't wait to see more of your creations with us!

Annette said...

very cute cards..

Jen W. said...

Both awesome but I especially love the first one and how the yellow image pops off those chevron stripes!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Both are neat cards, Tenia. I agree with you about Jennifer R's style! Thanks for making time to play with us at The CAfe. Hope the little man is doing well!! (and Mommy too)

Julie Day said...

Love both cards Tenia, love the dress form on the first one and it looks fab using those colors :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Tenia, I love both of these cards, and I think your CASE is better than the card I originally did! I love the look of the white ribbon on the kraft, and the line of rhinestones...so elegant! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I so love the yellow and kraft combo. Adorable. :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What sweet cards Tenia! Love the embossed polka dots on the first and the pretty jewels on the second!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Both are gorgeous, I love your CASE Study card most - such lovely colours & great layout!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty! LOVE all that background stamping, girl! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Glenda J said...

These are both so fresh and fabulous! So crisp and clean. Great work!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous cards, Tenia!!! I especially LOVE those chevron stripes and the ribbon/button around the dress form on the first card! And I'm diggin' your fabby new blog header too!!! SO AWESOME!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Both cards are beautiful! I hardly work with yellow but I love what you did!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I like them both, but the CAS design of that second one had me sighing happy. How is mommyhood? Hope you're getting some sleep. :) Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love both of these, Tenia! Fabulous!

Rochelle said...

Jazzy indeed! I love both cards. How is Theo??

papertrails leaver said...

Tenia these are fabulous!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning my friend!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty cards, Tenia...love the bright colors on the kraft background...beautifully done!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are both awesome, Tenia! I love how you used those challenge colours!

Theresa said...

You amaze me lady...teacher, mom, and you still have time to make cards. You're fabulous!! Great cards Tenia.

E.T. said...

LOVE both the cards!

Haseeb said...

the card is cute but the color don't has combination.

Plastic Card
Plastic business cards