Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Playing in some challenges today!!!


Hey Y'all!!!

How's everyone doing today? Me.....sooooo tired and sore(from the baby kicking me). When I wasn't sooooo tired today I played along in some challenges today!! The first challenge that I played in was the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which was to play tic-tac-toe. I chose to create my card using Dry Embossing, Punches(The Flower), and Buttons(I used 2 buttons for the center of the flowers).

The next challenge that I played in was the Play Date Cafe Challenge. These were the colors for the week:

The last challenge that I played in was the CASE Study challenge this week. This weeks inspiration was Jill Foster's card.....here it is:

I had tons of fun creating this card and I hope that y'all love it as much as I do....lol!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday evening!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Congrats Card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Paper: Pink(Bazzill), White(Hammermill), Book Pages
Ink: Brilliant Blue(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Blue Button(DeNami Design), Pink Button(SEI)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Big Scallop Punch(Marvy Uchida), Paper Snips(SU!), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)

28 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card...so pretty in pink!

Jen W. said...

Love that flower and the spotty background. :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Cute, cute, cute - love that heart strip!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful way to combine challenges, love the flower blossom!

Cyndie said...

Wow! What a great flower you made, and a great card! Can't imagine nailing 3 challenges with one card like this, I'm lucky if I can do two! Tfs!

Emily Keaton said...

Great challenge cards, Tenia! I hope the baby gives you a break soon. :)

Angie Tieman said...

This is so cute!! Love the pink and newsprint flower!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a sweet card, chickie! Love the apiring of blue & pink! Thanks for playing :)

Chunyuan said...

Lovely card. Great job at combining three changes into one fab card.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Tenia! Lovin' that stamped, heart strip and your lucious ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! Hope you get some sleep tonight. Hany in there, girl!

Theresa said...

This is just lovely. I like the way you cut out the flower portion. Cute, cute, cute!!

Disp6194 said...

So pretty! I love that text flower :)

E.T said...

so pretty!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Great challenge card, Tenia! The CAS-usual challenge was a new one to me so thanks for the introduction.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, Tenia! It's so nice to see you play with us at THe Cafe. I like how you flipped the sketch for your card. The satiny pink bow is sooooo dreamy, and the newsprint flower an unexpected touch! Thinking of you and baby, and hoping all is well. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hey, Tenia! It's so nice to see you play with us at THe Cafe. I like how you flipped the sketch for your card. The satiny pink bow is sooooo dreamy, and the newsprint flower an unexpected touch! Thinking of you and baby, and hoping all is well. :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous card creations. I really love that "case" card. Beautiful splash of color. :)

Jean Martin said...

What a sweet card! Wonderful job on the CASE study! :)

Michele Gross said...

Super duper cute!!! Love all that fun pattern and texture :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

croppixie said...

Very pretty.

Jill said...

I absolutely LOVE this! The text flower is so shabby chic and goes perfectly with your pink color scheme!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Cuteness x 100! Love that delicious satin pink ribbon - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

papertrails leaver said...

these are both fabulous Tenia! Love the paper flower on the first and the dramatic colors on the second!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Tenia! I love your new profile pic, too. ;)

Maria Matter said...

pretty, pretty card hun!!
hugs & blessings!

Laura Davis said...

This is sooooo sweet Tenia!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty, Tenia...I love the beautiful flower and all the pink!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love your newsprint flower and that bird on the second card is GORGEOUS! Get lots of rest and tell that little guy to quit kicking so hard! LOL! I have been thinking of you and baby! :)