Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Sitting Here Thinking of You.....



Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday!!! I am soooooo glad that it is the weekend....and Super Bowl Sunday Sunday to boot!!!! This is the card that I created today for my Paper Maniac Blog post!! I also played in a couple of challenges today as well. I played in the Wee Memories Scrap Challenge(Everything except the main cardstock), I used the Clean and Simple Sketch, I played in the Little Red Wagon Kraft Challenge and I played in the CASE Study challenge this week too!! Make sure that y'all check out what's in store at the Paper Maniac Store......awesome stuff I tell ya!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Just Sitting Here......Card
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Kraft, White(Neenah Paper), Red and White DP(Memory Box), DP(Jillibean Soup)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Memento)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Nesties(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Square Punch(SU!)

15 comments:

Ann said...

Super cute! I love chairs paired with that sentiment!

Simone said...

Tenia, girl this is so fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I'm soooo lovin' that chair. Another beautiful creation. :)

Emily Keaton said...

Very cute, Tenia. I love this a lot!

Wendy said...

Perfect sentiment to go with the image! Love it.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love that chair!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

lynn said...

this is the cutest:)

Aimes said...

Hope you enjoyed the Superbowl, girlie! It airs waaaaay to late for us over here!
Love this CAS card design - I'm a total sucker for chairs too so this is a seriously fabulous card hitting all my soft spots ;D
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Kohler said...

this is so stylish, great CAS design, clean lines- love it all!! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing with the Wee Memories challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

LOVE!! This is one fabulous card, Tenia! You rocked the inspiration :) Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a funky and hip card, Tenia!! LOVE that chair image and sentiment!!!

Eva said...

Tenia, this is such a FUN card...I love your take based on the CSC! Thanks for taking the challenge! :)

Jo said...

This is truly lovely!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!
Thanks so much for playing.
Dee - LRW DT