Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love You Birds Card

Hello Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday!!! I love Saturdays......don't y'all? Well anyhoo.......I have a card to show y'all today....I also posted this card on the Paper Maniac Blog today(Memory Box Week)!! I also created this card for these challenges: The CASE Study challenge, Tuesday Throwdown(Valentines Theme) and the Moxie Fab World challenge and here is the inspiration:

......and here is my card:

Y'all should really check out the awesomeness over at the Paper Maniac Store.....some awesome sales!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Love You Card
Stamps: Memory Box
Paper: Kraft, DP(Memory Box), other Kraft(Wassau Paper)
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(May Arts), Pearls(Mark Richards), Stickers(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Nesties(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison),

26 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Just gorgeous, Tenia!
I hope you are well, girl! :)

Simone P. said...

Love that ribbon! Great card!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration piece. Love it. :)

Karen B. said...

I think this is a perfect interpretation of the Trigger. Awesome card.

Ann said...

Mmm, gorgeous card, Tenia! I love those sweet birdies & that yummy ribbon!

Crystal said...

Tenia this is BEAUTIFUL WHAT a gorgoeus BOW!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very PRETTY!

lynn said...

this so very pretty, tenia:)

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty! love the big ribbon and design!

Sue Kohler said...

beautiful work with both challenges Tenia! love the birdies and the big stunning bow!
thanks for playing along at CASE study this week!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...I love your take on the trigger, Tenia..the birds look awesome and what a gorgoeus bow!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Great take on the trigger, girl! LOVE that yummy bow, the birds and the patterned paper!

Teresa said...

Hi Tenia - beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Davi said...

Very pretty card..love the bow. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Aimes said...

What a sweet card, girlie! I adore the elegance of that gorgeous bow - sooooooo beautiful!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Brandi said...

This is so pretty. That bird stamp is so cute!

Cath said...

Hey Tenia! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Barbara DeBose said...

I love that giant bow, the window cut out and the pattern paper!

Barbara DeBose said...

I love that giant bow, the window cut out and the pattern paper!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. What a great card for the Moxie challenge. Your bow looks great too..

Cindy Lee said...

I's so GORGEOUS, Tenia!! The big bow looks wonderful!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love your card for the Trigger! That bow just makes it.

Tiff said...

This is gorgeous! Love that big bow and those fabby images!

Windy Robinson said...

LOVE this Tenia! That bow rocks with the kraft paper:)

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous card Tenia! That bow is just fabulous!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I am so in love with this card. I love the focus on the birds that you created even with an all neutral card.