Monday, January 10, 2011

Hmmm....Vintage....I think?



Hello Y'all!!!!

Yay for Monday.....right? Here in Denver, Colorado it is snowing very, very bad.....boo..lol!! Anyhoo this is the card that I created for y'all today!! This is my attempt at Vintage.....Tenia's way....lol!! Over at the Paper Manic Blog the DT has to create cards in a Vintage style this week!! I just love how this card came out.....and I was super fun too!!! Also check out the deals going on at Paper Maniac......awesome deals I tell ya!!! I also played in the CASE Study challenge this week and the MUSE is Mercy Kerin.....talk about awesomeness!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Best Wishes Card
Paper: White(Neenah Paper), DP(Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!), Close to Cocoa(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Button(DeNami Design), Best Wishes Sticker(SRM), Book Pages
Tools: Big Scallop Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Word Window(SU!)

11 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Lovely, Tenia!!

Laurie said...

Love that flower! So pretty!! And even though it is snowing there, I would still wish like CRAZY to be back there! I am from Lakewood and my family lives in Littleton, Denver and Fort Collins! One of these days we will be neighbors! ;)

Victoria said...

Oh your flower is amazing!! Lots of punching no doubt!! The whole card is so amazing. Love the ink around the torn paper, the button in the center of the flower and your ribbon detail! Sweet card!!!

Michele Gross said...

Not all vintage has to be Walton's ya know! I like the funky vibe you've got going-vintage jazzy style ;)

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cool vintage style, girl. I especially love that paper flower. So pretty!

Aimes said...

I like Vintage, Tenia's Style! That flower is gorgeous - love all the ruffled layers of it, totally scrummy!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Kohler said...

Very pretty Tenia, love the focus flower and the big beautiful bow! thanks for playing along at CASE study this week! :)

Jean Martin said...

What a fabby card! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I LOVE THIS! YOu did a great job on the vintage look, "Tenia's way"!

Jenny said...

very lovely Tenia :) :) :) have a great weekend!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my yumminess! Amazing vintage card!